Rx Knee Sleeve Power Max
Rx Knee Sleeve Power Max
We created this high durability support to maximize your heavy workout performance and injury prevention. Through extensive research and innovation, in collaboration with athletes, this support is designed with additional length, making it the strongest fitting 7mm thick knee sleeve in the Rehband RX line. The total length is 30cm/11.8in and along with the tighter fit, this sleeve elevates performance. The RX Knee Sleeve Power Max support provides the knee joint with strong compression, powerful stabilization, and warmth.
The anatomical 4-panel construction increases muscle control and blood circulation through warmth and compression. Quality testing has proven our 4-panel design relieves pressure and improves coordination. Additional benefits include prevention of knee problems, such as strains, overuse injuries and swelling.
Developed to enhance performance, prevent injuries, and to provide pain relief to the knee joint. The RX Knee Sleeve Power Max is scientifically proven to aid in events of injury, dysfunction and discomfort caused by anterior knee pain syndrome and patellofemoral pain syndrome.
The support’s design targets muscle energy around the knee area for maximized power and acceleration, increased muscle control and joint stability. The RX Knee Sleeve Power Max is ideal for heavy lifting. It fits individuals that desires more support in their training and when competing, as well as individuals with a taller body and/or long leg bones.
The RX Knee Sleeve Power Max has a larger logo on the front to visually highlight this product option.
- Excellent for static, heavy weightlifting
- IPF™ & IWF™ Legal for Raw and Open Competition
- Helps prevent injuries by protecting your joints and soft tissues
- Made with 7mm SBR/ Neoprene
- Machine washable, warm; mesh delicate bag recommended
- Fits right or left knee
- Sold individually
JOINT SUPPORT AND STABILITY
- Engineered for heavy training, such as weightlifting and power lifting
- Construction allows for safe, optimal range of motion
- Improves muscle control and coordination
- Stays in place while you workout
- Provides a mental and physical feeling of safety
- Enables you to be agile and doesn’t restrict your movement
- Warms and maintains muscle temperature as you train
- Reduces wasted muscle energy
- Promotes blood flow to reduce inflammation and enhance recovery
- Lessens strains on knee during high intensity training
- Helps to correctly guide your body’s movements
- Anterior knee pain syndrome and patellofemoral pain syndrome
- Strains, wear-and-tear injuries
- Knee pain
- Soft tissue overload